Performers of the year 2022 on the capital market
The Palace of the Bucharest Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Ion Ghica Street, No. 4, 2nd floor, Aula Carol I
2022 was a year of volatility, adaptation, and determination, but also of challenges successfully surpassed by this edition’s performers, demonstrating resilience and tenacity. In a complicated international context, the capital market in Romania has proven its maturity and achieved a series of outstanding accomplishments regarding its performance indicators.
All these successes were possible thanks to the Romanian capital market stakeholders’ efforts. On the occasion of the 10th edition, the Bucharest Stock Exchange brings to the 2023 BVB Awards stage the stakeholders who stood out through their competitive activity results obtained on the previous year.
The Bucharest Stock Exchange recognizes and rewards the performances achieved by the best of the best in what has become a now traditional event.
Radu Hanga, President of the Bucharest Stock Exchange
Gabriel Grădinescu, Vice-President of the Financial Supervisory Authority (ASF)
Cristian Popa, Member of the National Bank of Romania (BNR) Board
Mihai Călin Precup, State Secretary, The Ministry of Finance
Adrian Tănase, CEO of the Bucharest Stock Exchange
The awarding ceremony
Capital market awards
Watch us LIVE, on February 16, starting at 10 a.m. and find out who are the 2022 performers on the capital market.
We will be LIVE on Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
01. "Bond of the year 2022" - Transaction of the year in the municipal bond segment
Primăria Municipiului București
02. The most traded share on the BVB’s Main Market in 2022
03. The most traded stock on the AeRO market in 2022
Arobs Transilvania Software
04. The highest return for investors of a BET-XT company in 2022
05. The issuer with the largest increase in liquidity in 2022
06. The brokerage company of the year 2022
07. The most active intermediary for increasing liquidity in 2022
BRK Financial Group
08. The intermediary of entrepreneurial companies in the AeRO market in 2022
BRK Financial Group
09. The award for consistency in supporting financing carried out by the Ministry of Finance
BT Capital Partners
10. The most active intermediary in the bond segment in 2022
BRD – Groupe Société Générale
11. The award for the implementation and promotion of green financing on the capital market in 2022
12. The award for the implementation and promotion of green financing on the capital market in 2022
13. The award for the best ESG evaluation (Management score) in 2022
14. The best performing private pension fund Pillar II, performance 2012 - 2022
Fondul Metropolitan Life Administrator Metropolitan Life Pensii
15. The best performing private pension fund Pillar III, performance 2012 - 2022
Fondul Raiffeisen Acumulare Administrator Raiffeisen Asset Management
16. Best performing local investment fund in 2022
FDI AUDAS PISCATOR Administrator S.A.I. Atlas Asset Management
17. Best communication with journalists of an issuer in 2022. Financial press award.